Welcome to oapackage’s documentation!¶
The Orthogonal Array package contains functionality to generate and analyse orthogonal arrays, optimal designs and conference designs.
Copyright (c) 2011-2018, Pieter Eendebak <email@example.com> Copyright (c) 2009, TNO Science & Industry
Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
- Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
- Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE AUTHOR ``AS IS’’ AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHOR BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
Citation notice: if you use this work or any results of this work, please cite the work (see the file README.md for details). For more information contact (firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com).
This package also uses code from other works:
- Eigen (see http://eigen.tuxfamily.org/, MPL2 license)
- InfInt (by Sercan Tutar, MPL2 license)
- bitarray (by Isaac Turner, MIT license)
- md5.cpp (by RSA Data Security)
- msstdint.h (by Alexander Chemeris, see https://code.google.com/p/msinttypes/)
- oapackage._scanf (from https://github.com/joshburnett/scanf, MIT license)